Each of us is an artist of our days; the greater our integrity and awareness, the more original and creative our time will become.— John O'Donohue
As a dedicated project manager at MG, Paul’s sense of community and passion for social justice drive his work for organizations that are making an impact both in Oregon and nationally.
Paul is a native Oregonian with a decade of experience working with organizations centered around equity throughout the country. His career began in the Brooklyn borough of New York City, where his focus was on education and equity work. At MG, his passions reflect much of his past work and volunteer history from the arts to social services, from health care to collective impact. His experience prior to MG with nonprofits and startups has made him skilled at “an all-hands-on-deck” approach to project work.
His expertise as a part of client teams includes:
- Development of strategic work plans and budgets
- Oversight of key deliverables and execution of ongoing client partnership
- Partnership with clients on project oversight and team collaboration
- Uncommon Schools, Brooklyn, N.Y.
- AidIn Healthcare Solutions, New York, N.Y.
- Volunteers of America Oregon, Portland, Ore.
- Relay Graduate School of Education, Remote, Portland, Ore.
- All Hands Raised, Portland, Ore.
Paul has a Bachelor of Arts in education from the University of Redlands.
Paul currently serves on the board of directors for Artists Repertory Theatre and has served on the board of Trillium Charter School. He has additionally volunteered with organizations such as Greater Than PDX and Concordia University’s 3 to PhD program.
Paul and his family spend their weekends enjoying everything Oregon has to offer, from the coast to the mountain ranges, and all the food and beverages in between.