We build our clients’ capacity and promote innovation by helping them refine their vision and develop the strategy and culture that advances it.
Clients come to us when they’re ready to take a big leap forward. We help innovate solutions, develop actionable strategic plans, effectively manage change, build resilient cultures, and provide training and technical assistance.
- Change management
- Corporate social responsibility strategies
- Environmental scans and climate assessments
- Executive coaching
- Governance and board development
- Retreat design and facilitation
- Strategic planning and visioning
- Training and technical assistance
Clients include: California School Health Centers Association, Casey Family Programs, Center for Park Management, Conservation Trust of Puerto Rico, Illinois Arts Council, National Federation of Nurses, North Carolina State Library, The Ford Foundation, The James Irvine Foundation, US Fish and Wildlife Service
Contact our Organizational Development practice lead: Laura Dellinger