We help our clients authentically and directly engage with communities to create relevance, build relationships, and ensure that diverse voices are heard.
Everything we do is done through a multicultural lens. By engaging with diverse communities to understand cultural context and create relevant and authentic connections, we help amplify diverse voices. We deliver multicultural engagement strategies that diversify audiences, customers and constituencies; ensure stakeholders have a seat at the decision table; and increase impact.
- Audience-specific message framing
- Communication strategies addressing disparity and disproportionality
- Community engagement, partnerships, and collaborations
- Cultural, diversity, and inclusion audits
- Culturally relevant multimedia tools and multilingual materials
- Culturally specific media relations
- Facilitation of partnerships and coalitions
- Non-traditional message delivery channels
Clients include: National Council of La Raza, Oregon Early Learning Division, Para La Naturaleza, San Diego County Health and Human Services Agency, The Ford Foundation (US and Mexico), W.K. Kellogg Foundation
Contact our Multicultural Engagement practice lead: Maria Elena Campisteguy