Who run the world? Girls.— Beyoncé
Olivia is a highly detailed problem-solver, experienced in global public relations and public health communication strategy.
With a laser focus on goals, Olivia devises and implements engaging client communication strategies that build authentic relationships between stakeholders and clients. Her penchant for organization and attention to detail were honed through years of experience as a project manager for accounts with federal and state agencies, nonprofit organizations and companies in the private sector. Over her eight years at MG, Olivia has developed brands, engagement strategies and communication plans for community-based nonprofits, foundations, research institutions, educational institutions and grassroots groups. Olivia’s areas of expertise:
- Formative and qualitative research
- Social impact branding
- Communication campaign development and implementation
- Technical assistance for public health communication and engagement
- Social media content development
Olivia has a Bachelor of Arts in rhetoric and media studies from Willamette University.
- President of the board of directors for NARAL Pro-Choice Oregon, the leading reproductive rights advocacy organization in Oregon
- Recipient of Trillium Family Services’ Mental Health Hero award
- Founding member of Portland Equity in Action
- Marketing chair of the board of directors for Oregon Repertory Singers
Olivia writes and records music, and performs at small venues around Oregon with her longtime music partner, Bill Wadhams. She is a lover of the performing arts and enjoys discovering new music, listening to stand-up comedy, and catching live concerts and plays.