Alexandra is deeply passionate about creating sustainable social change in partnership with the communities most impacted by a particular issue. Her work at MG is informed by her background experience working in global health, human rights and social entrepreneurship.
Working alongside clients to maximize social impact, much of Alexandra’s work focuses on designing and conducting qualitative research, and ensuring authentic engagement from stakeholders, crafting strategies for narrative change, and creating strategic communication and outreach campaigns that resonate with diverse audiences. The bulk of Alexandra’s work falls at the intersection of social justice and public health.
Her areas of expertise include:
- Qualitative research design and facilitation
- Development of communication strategies rooted in cultural context
- Message and narrative development connected to closely held values
- Organizational strategy and innovation initiatives
- Design and facilitation of client work sessions
Prior to her work in social change, Alexandra worked in academia at the University of Southern California, partnering with a range of international institutions to strengthen human rights in global health initiatives, including the United Nations Development Program (UNDP), the World Health Organization and the World Bank.
- Program on Global Health and Human Rights, Institute on Inequalities in Global Health, University of Southern California
- Intern, Malta Permanent Mission, United Nations
Alexandra has a deep commitment to making the world a more equitable place through community service. Currently, she serves as an advisor with local B Corp Voxapod. Voxapod is a menstrual product company that works on issues related to equity and access in the realm of gender, menstruation and education. She also served as an advisor for Girls Build Los Angeles, a nonprofit working to increase access to higher education for underserved girls.
Alexandra loves being in nature, kickboxing, playing soccer, reading books and drinking copious amounts of coffee. Above all else, her greatest joy in life comes from worldwide travels with loved ones.