Over the past few months, MG’s Washington D.C. team has been busy moving to a new office at 1029 Vermont Avenue NW, in the heart of D.C’s bustling McPherson Square. Even in the age of digital communication, we still believe that there is nothing better than the opportunity to meet face-to-face. To that end, we scouted out a location that would be closer to our clients, including nonprofit organizations, associations and public sector agencies.
Now that we have unpacked, we have had a chance to experience the new location and all it offers. Here are just a few things that make it perfect for MG:
- We are surrounded by hundreds of nonprofits and foundations.
- The White House and other federal sector clients–including NASA and the U.S. Forest Service–are just a short walk from our office.
- We can dash up to Capitol Hill for a briefing, an awards ceremony or a meeting with one of the many new members of Congress.
- Our 1929-era building is reflective of our company’s commitment to historic preservation.
- Good food and coffee are part of our company culture. We have dozens of great restaurants, many of them organic and sustainably focused, right outside our doors.
- McPherson Square and Farragut North are close, as are several bus lines. Plus, there’s a car sharing service in our building.
Stop by if you’re in the area. We’d love to show you around!