Metropolitan Group has offered dedicated multicultural and cross-cultural communication services for more than 15 years.
Multicultural engagement - and our focus on the needs and interests of diverse communities - is integrated into everything we do. We call this the application of a multicultural lens, and it is the foundation for every project. Our work reflects our understanding that traditional approaches may not be effective in reaching specific groups, and that messages created for the general public may not resonate with specific sectors of our community.
Contact Maria Elena Campisteguy, MG’s multicultural engagement and cross-cultural communication practice leader.
We offer specific services including:
- audience-specific message framing
- communication strategies addressing disparity, and disproportionality
- community engagement, partnerships, and collaborations
- cultural, diversity, and inclusion audits
- culturally relevant multimedia tools and multilingual materials
- culturally specific media relations
- facilitation of partnerships and coalitions
- non-traditional message delivery channels